If you choose to pay by mail, you will need to do the following:
- Sign the reply form and print the information requested then mark a plea of guilty or no contest (nolo contendere).
- A plea of no contest in not an admission of guilty, but means you do not wish to contest the charge.
- Either plea indicates that you agree to waive your right to a jury trial before the court.
- Provide payment in full in the form of a money order, cashier’s check, or company check made payable to the Justice of the Peace of the proper precinct.
- Please do not send cash through the mail for payment.
Credit Card Payments
The justice court also accepts credit card payments online. You must contact the proper court for instructions.